3𝐃2𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐀 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄
Private Car transfer from Cebu to Maya New Port
Round Trip Boat from Maya to Malapascua Island
Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
With island Tour guide
With Free use of Snorkel
Government Environmental fees
Scuba Diving with Scuba diving at the world-renowned Monad Shoal Dive Site including Thresher Shark
2 NIGHTS HOTEL IN MALAPASCUA ISLAND HOPPING with Breakfast
Round trip Transfer from Cebu City to Maya New port
Pick Up Drop Off to in Cebu City or Mactan are
05:00am- Pick up either in Cebu City or Mactan area
07:30am- Arrival in Maya new port and Boat Transfer to Malapascua Island
09:30am- Arrival in Malapascua Island
11:00am- Check In/ Free Time
12:00pm- Lunch with your own expenses
01:00pm- FREE TIME AND Stay in the Island
04:30am- Pick Up In your Hotel for Scuba Diving
05:00am- Start of Scuba Diving
08:00m- Back to hotel for breakfast and FREE TIME.
06:30am – Breakfast in the hotel resort
07:30am- Pick up In your Hotel for Malapascua Island Hopping
08:30am- SNORKELING/ ISLAND HOPPING
09:00am- Japanese Ship
10:00am- Garden Corals
11:00am- Dakit-Dakit Islet
12:00pm- North Beach
01:00pm- Back to hotel
02:00pm- Rest/ Free time
04:00pm- Travel to Maya port
05:30pm- Arrival in Maya Port and Travel back to Cebu City
08:30pm- Arrival in Cebu City and Drop Off anywhere in Mactan or Cebu.
This is just an estimated time.
ACCOMMODATION: Cocoubana Beach Resort, Malapascua Island or similar class
- 16,750 per head minimum of 2 person
- 14,250 per head minimum of 3 person
- 12,800 per head minimum of 4 person
- 11,500 per head minimum of 5 person
- 10,460 per head minimum of 6 person
- 10,160 per head minimum of 7 person
- 9,660 per head minimum of 8 person
- 9,500 per head minimum of 9 person
- 9,460 per head minimum of 10 person
Note: PLEASE READ THE OPTIONS FOR THE SCUBA DIVING. CATEGORIZE YOURSELF WITH THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS.
1. SHARK DIVE OPTION . Must be at least Advanced Open Water Diver and have been diving within the last 3 months – A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent. NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
2. FUN DIVE OPTION
Scuba diving at one of Malapascua’s local sites! Must be minimum Open Water Certified Diver – A PADI Open water Dive or equivalent. NO ADDITIONAL FEE
3. LEARN TO DIVE OPTION
No experience diving, no problem! Learn to dive in the crystal clear waters surrounding Malapascua Island and see what awaits you in the underwater world! Comfortable swimming and in water. ADDITIONAL FEE OF 1,500 per head.